Saturday 29 December 2012

Day 3: Uninspired

Weather: indifferent, but warm
Kids: Both

We decided to make the most of an almost empty Wellington and go into town.  We had very relaxed yum cha and went shopping.

Morning:
  • Playing with toys

Afternoon:
  • We went out for bubble tea after yum cha and I swear this counts as an activity.  My two year old loves the jelly bubbles but can't suck them through the straw: my six year old will feed them to her.  The food court where we get bubble tea has a lot of dead space and escalators: this provides play time!
  • We bought a cheap atlas computer game ($9.99).  It has a lot of printables and games, and will be used when my older daughter gets bored.
  • Some one-on-one reading time together in bed: sometimes my oldest daughter needs some baby sister free time: we like to go and read books to each other.
  •  Raking the garden: my six year old had a surprisingly good time supervising me doing some gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment